- By accessing lagospost.ng from website.com, you hereby agree to be bound by this website Terms and Conditions of Use. You also agree that you are obligated to keep applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you will be prohibited from accessing lagospost.ng. The materials contained in this website are protected by copyright and trademark laws.
- While using this site, you will not post or transmit through and on this site any defamatory, threatening, obscene, harmful, pornographic or otherwise illegal material. You must express your opinions bearing in mind the humanity of other users. Opinions that are vulgar, crude, sexist, racist, ethnically chauvinistic, unproven and or unfounded allegations (especially of wrongdoing) are not supported. Other users must be treated with respect at all times.
- Every comment is subject to moderation.
- All the materials on lagospost.ng should be taken as they are. The company gives no warranties, either expressed or implied, therefore, it will not be held responsible for giving any false promise. Furthermore, it does not make any representations concerning the accuracy and reliability of materials on its website or otherwise; relating to such materials’ appearance on any site linked to this website.
- lagospost.ng or its suppliers will not be held accountable for any damage that may arise from the use or inability to use materials on its website; even if the company or an authorised representative in charge of the website has been notified of the possibility of such damage, either orally or in writing. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- The materials appearing on lagospost.ng may contain technical, typographical, or photographic errors. lagospost.ng does not guarantee that any of the materials on its website will be accurate, complete, or current. The company may change the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, techbuild.africa does not make any commitment to update such.
- lagospost.ng has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any of such linked sites. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement of the site from which it came. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- Any claim related to lagospost.ng shall be governed by the laws of the country without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Home Terms Of Service